Terms and Conditions
By uploading content to our site, emailing it to us, or providing content to Endura through any other manner for use on custom Endura products, you warrant that you exclusively own the content or are otherwise authorised to use it in this way. You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty free, unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable licence to use that content for any purposes in all commercial activities including but not limited to fulfilling your order and any promotional or publicity activities in any medium or format globally.
The use of the content is entirely at Endura’s discretion and we may cease or recommence using it at any time.
You must not upload or provide content for use on custom products which:
- infringes another party's intellectual property rights;
- breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- may harass, upset, embarrass or alarm any person;
- may, by association, bring Endura into disrepute;
- includes any information which can be used to personally identify another person, for example their address or phone number, without that person's permission; or
- is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive, which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or age, or that may incite hatred or violence.
We reserve the right to refuse to accept your order or to cancel your order (as appropriate) if we determine that it does not comply with the content rules set out in the clause above.
You cannot cancel a contract for custom Endura products and you cannot return custom Endura products unless they are defective. This does not affect your statutory rights, as set out in these terms and conditions.
English law governs this usage and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.